- Most Indebted Households Can't Repay Principal
- Two out of three indebted households can only afford to service the interest on their loans but not repay any part of the principal. According to a report by the Bank of Korea, Financial Supervisory Service and Statistics Korea on Thursday, 67.6 percent of indebted households in Korea said they have trouble repaying the principal of their loans.
- Yoon, NewJeans Named Among NYT's Most Stylish People of the Year
- President Yoon Suk-yeol and girl group NewJeans are among the New York Times' "71 most stylish people" of the year.
The list mainly includes pop stars and actors, with Yoon and King Charles of the U.K. the only political leaders.
- S.Korea Puzzles over N.Korean Succession
- South Korea's National Intelligence Service has been fretting over the succession in North Korea and now believes leader Kim Jong-un's 10-year-old daughter Ju-ae is being set up as the next leader.
- 4 Hyundai, Kia Models Named Among Best SUVs in America
- Hyundai's Ionic 5, the Genesis GV70, and the Kia EV9 and Telluride have been named among the top SUVs for next year by Car and Driver.
The U.S. magazine released its list of the 10 Best Trucks and SUVs sold in North America for less than US$11,000.