September 15, 2017 12:52
McDonald's Korea has put bulgogi burgers on the menu after a food poisoning scare proved a false alarm.
McDonald's said Thursday that a health inspection of all franchise outlets in Jeonju, North Jeolla Province found that the bulgogi burgers were not responsible for an outbreak of enteritis among children who had eaten them at one of the stores.
Seven children and one teacher who ate them in Jeonju on July 29 later fell ill and lodged a complaint.
- Copyright © Chosunilbo & Chosun.com