Samsung Aerospace, Sermatech Launch Korean JV

    October 06, 1999 16:57




    Samsung Aerospace Industries (SAI) announced Wednesday that it plans to establish a joint venture in Korea with U.S. firm Sermatech International, for a business focusing on highly specialized aircraft construction processes such as special welding and brazing. Sermatech Korea will be established with US$6 million in capital, with SAI to contribute a 49% portion in the form of manpower and production facilities. The U.S. firm will cover the remaining 51% by contributing funds and new technologies.

    (Lee Kwang-hoi, santafe@chosun.com)

    • Copyright © Chosunilbo & Chosun.com
    이전 기사 다음 기사
    기사 목록 맨 위로