1. The use of this Service (including, but not limited to, text, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of Korea and other countries. All individual articles, content and other elements comprising this Service are also copyrighted work. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this Service.
2. Except for content you have posted on this Service, or unless expressly permitted, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of this Service, except that you may download material from this Service for your own personal use as follows: you may make one machine readable copy and/or one print copy limited to occasional articles of personal interest only. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not distribute any part of this Service over any network, including a local area network, nor sell or offer it for sale.
3. Digital Chosun has been specially designed for presentation of content in a unique format and appearance to our users. Neither you nor any third party shall make use of the contents of the Service in any manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights, including copyright, or that has not been authorized by us.
5. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: Digital Chosun may disclose your personal information to affiliates or unaffiliated third parties if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary: (a) to comply with the law or in response to a subpoena, court order, government request, or other legal process; (b) to protect the interests, rights, safety, or property of Digital Chosun or other; (c) to enforce any terms of service on the website; or (d) to provide you with the services or products requested by you and to perform other activities related to such services.
7. Just as Digital Chosun requires users to respect our copyrights, and those of our affiliates and partners, we respect the copyrights of others. If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on our site without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us either by mail to 52, Sejongdaero 21-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul, 100-101, Republic of Korea or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any personal information you provide in your email will be used only for purposes related to your email.